Saturday, August 6, 2011

Free iPad?!


I know, seems unbelievable. But a fan told me of this awesome opportunity! They were researching sites and came across this one and it is verified because she got herself a free iPad. Here were her steps in achieving greatness:

1) Sign up with YouriPad4free through the link provided. Type in all info, just give an email that you don't mind extra offers going to.

2) Make sure you select referral account. This is the best way to avoid unnecessary offers.

3) Sign up for One LEVEL 1 offer such as Netflix or Gamefly that offers a free trial period, just make sure you cancel after the credit period and before the free trial period.

4) Have 12 referrals and that's it. Your one your way to receiving a free iPad.


*I am currently doing this now, but I am signing up for the Proactive offer because I needed to buy some anyway. If you want me to be able to verify the statements made by the fan who sent this in, all you have to do is sign up here. Once I complete the steps and verify this works, I will begin putting your referral links on my site (on a first come first serve basis).

Thanks everyone and let's hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment