Thursday, April 14, 2011

Phew...

  Well let me tell you, this couponing thing is taking up some time along with school and the lil man. Colby is now crawling and all I do is repetitively continue to get up and chase him around as I try to complete my homework or coupons. It's tough trying to keep the blog updated, fb page of BritsDealyCoups and still try to get my shopping and schoolwork done when there are only 24 hours in a day! Anyways I started watching Extreme Couponing and wow- it is intense. Let's be realistic though, at least in upstate NY deals like that are impossible to find. I however was pumped about the Price Chopper Ronzoni pasta deal and bought about 8 boxes (I don't want to be that person that clears the shelf!). I am sure many other people enjoy watching the show but I wish it would teach new couponers a little more, since it is "The Learning Channel." If you ever have questions, feel free to ask me. Just post it on the fb page and I will respond asap!

  Well I need to get back to my lil cake as he is sitting in a laundry basket snorting and staring at me right now. Hope everyone has an awesome day and gets in some good deals this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment