Friday, February 11, 2011

Avon Deals

Hey All! To those of you who have placed an order, thanks a bunch! I just wanted to let you know about this month's incentives and great deals.

New customers receive a 20% discount in February and if you refer a friend and they place any order in Campaign 5 you get a $5 credit.

Check out online for the Cuisinart Two to Go Coffee Maker- now $34.99! That's the cheapest I have found! Place your online order for free shipping!

Brit's Pics:
1) Anew Clinical to tighten and lift skin!
2) Anew Derma-full facial filling serum
3) Glazewear Lip Sparkle- now 2/$6
4) Glimmersticks 2/$8
5) Healthy Makeup- I use this and it's awesome. It actually helped clear up my skin!

And the top pick is the NEW Seduction Lipstick-it's like a glimmery moisture lipstick. I ordered samples so let me know if you would like one.

Also remember to check out the outlet section. You can place any order through me and as long as your local- (from Syracuse to Utica) I will deliver. If you place an online order get free shipping over $30!

No comments:

Post a Comment